In this third article of the series, I want to consider how to use a Mailchimp API Key and Audience ID to configure the integration within Sage CRM.
You will need to log onto Sage CRM and navigate to
Administration -> Email and Documents
You just need to enter the API Key you generated in Mailchimp and the Audience ID to which you wish to send the Sage CRM contacts.
Once that is saved successfully you can review the information.
The configuration will have made a few automatic changes in the system including the addition of the Mailchimp campaign option within the 'My CRM' menu.
In the next article, I will look at authorizing additional users to access the Mailchimp features.
The articles in the series are:
- Mailchimp - An Introduction
- How to get Mailchimp ready for the integration (Generate the API keys and set up an audience)
- How to set up the Integration within Sage CRM
- Authorising users to access the Mailchimp features
- Creating a Group in Sage CRM and adding it as a segment to a Mailchimp audience
- Creating the campaign in CRM and sending to Mailchimp
- Reviewing the campaign results in Sage CRM and creating groups from responses