In this fourth article of the series, I will cover the simple task of authorizing an additional user to access the Mailchimp features.
Assuming you have logged on you will need to navigate to the User administration area.
And here I have searched for Susan Maye. I have clicked to open her user record. And I can edit the user and scroll down. I can now change the option.
This will grant the user access to the Mailchimp campaign area in the 'My CRM' menu.
The next topic we need to cover is creating a Group in Sage CRM and adding it as a segment to the Mailchimp Audience.
The articles in the series are:
- Mailchimp - An Introduction
- How to get Mailchimp ready for the integration (Generate the API keys and set up an audience)
- How to set up the Integration within Sage CRM
- Authorising users to access the Mailchimp features
- Creating a Group in Sage CRM and adding it as a segment to a Mailchimp audience
- Creating the campaign in CRM and sending to Mailchimp
- Reviewing the campaign results in Sage CRM and creating groups from responses