Sage CRM is a powerful tool that can help businesses of all sizes plan, execute, and track their marketing campaigns. It provides a central repository for all your campaign data, such as target audience, goals, budget, and timeline. It makes it easy to execute your campaigns by providing tools for sending emails, managing ad-hoc activities, and tracking campaign results. In addition, Sage CRM provides a variety of reports that can help you track the performance of your campaigns and identify areas for improvement.
Here are some additional resources that you may find helpful:
- Customizing campaigns and marketing features
- Graphical Workflow for Marketing
- Campaign Activities, External Mail Merge and Telesales
- The management of consent.
- Campaign Activities: Internal Mail Merge and Telesales
- Adding a Clone Campaign button to Sage CRM using ASP COM API
There are several videos that may help you.
- Setting up and Supporting Campaign Management
- Internal Mail Merge and Telesales
- External Mail Merge and Telesales
Other marketing-related articles:
- The Mailchimp Integration - A round up of key articles
- An essential guide to Key Attributes. A round up of articles about storing dynamic data for marketing
I hope this helps!