Good Day Everyone,
The tax extract and reporting for the 2022-2023 Bi-Annual Submission period has been enhanced and updated with the latest requirements as per South African Revenue Authority (SARS) Business Requirements Specifications (BRS). The updated functionality will be delivered in HR U9.0.28 (version 9) and 2022 R4 (12.0.32) (version 12).
Please take note that SARS has not released the final [email protected] software for the Bi-Annual Submission yet, and therefore changes might be required. If changes are necessary, these will be communicated.
We recommend that customers be updated to the following versions before the Bi-Annual Submission patches are loaded:
- Version 9: HR U9.0.25
- Version 12: 12.0.31 (2022 R3)
If the customer is unable to update to the recommended version/s, it will remain their responsibility to ensure all previous Tax Extract patches are integrated. Please also ensure that all statutory pay plan patches as provided up to date have been integrated.
A full tax extract patch with the latest requirements as per the BRS will be available on request.
Changes included in the updated patches:
- Updated tax extract and validations for the 2022-2023 tax year.
- Updated tax certificates for the 2022-2023 tax year.
- Updated IRP5 recon report for the 2022-2023 tax year.
Attached is the following:
- V9_Bi-Annual_2022-2023.zip: This is a Zip file containing all patches to be integrated in sequence. All files must be integrated to both the reference and daughter folders.
- V12_Bi-Annual_2022-2023.zip: This is a Zip file containing all patches to be integrated in sequence. All files must be integrated to both the reference and daughter folders.
- Sage X3 HR and Payroll – RSA Bi-Annual Submission 2022-2023.pdf: Detailed pdf document.
It is important to read through the documentation before applying the patches.
X3 HR Support