The reconciliation process requires you to validate if the values on your payroll (PAYE, SDL, UIF and ETI) balances with the values declared monthly on the EMP201 to SARS.
The following articles will provide you with guidelines on which reports can be used to reconcile:
- How do I reconcile my payroll financial values?
- How do I use the ETI Validation Tool?
- Which reports can I use to reconcile my EMP501 report?
- How to print the EMP501 Reconciliation report
- How to print the EMP501 Validation report
Known issues and solutions related to the reconciliation reports:
- The EMP501 Reconciliation report does not export all the employees for multiple companies
- The password to access the IRP5/IT3a report are not working correctly for multiple companies
- ETI values appear on the ETI History Report, but not on the IRP5/IT3a report
- I am unable to tick employee for manual certificate (in order to exclude the employee from the submission)