You have completed your preparation and reconciliation, and now ready to submit your tax certificates.
- Generate a Test/Live Run IRP5 file
- Import Test Run IRP5 file into SARS [email protected]
- Import Live Run IRP5 file nto SARS [email protected]
- How do I upload IRP5 certificates to Infoslips?
- How do I upload IRP5 certificates to Web
NOTE: Once the payroll file was successfully imported, you will be required to complete your EMP501 declaration on SARS [email protected], which includes your EMP201 values (PAYE, SDL, UIF and ETI) and submit online to SARS.
Questions? Visit the Sage Global Resources page for contact options for your support center.