We're pleased to announce the Sage Timeslips Premium November 2022 release, a benefit of your Sage Timeslips Premium subscription.
Sage Timeslips makes the hours you spend on timekeeping and billing faster, easier, and more accurate. Our service releases are driven by customer feedback and continued quality assurance testing of Sage Timeslips.
- Resolution of unbalanced GL entries. Important note: This only affects customers who connect Sage Timeslips Premium with TAL Pro and send entries to their GL under the Cash accounting method.
- Resolution of Data Verification erroneous reporting. On rare occasions, customers using Data Verification experienced incorrect reporting that A/R balances needed to be updated after undoing bills that included payments that paid off a client’s A/R.
- Refreshed branding. Sage introduced new branding in 2022 based on our values – human, bold, simplify, and trust. These qualities are reflected in our new logo, icons, and splash screens throughout Sage Timeslips. We’ve also refined some error messages to reflect more accurate scenarios.
You can find more information about this release in the Sage Timeslips Release Notes.
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage Timeslips, check with the provider of that third-party product to ensure it is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
Download the software from Sage Knowledgebase:Download Sage Timeslips Premium November 2022 Service Release.
- Visit Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.
- Sage Expert Services can help you install and upgrade your Sage Timeslips software. Read Sage Timeslips Experts Services for Installation for more information.
Have an idea for a feature or enhancement?
Many of our new features and enhancements come from customer suggestions. We’d love to hear yours! Share your ideas or vote on the ideas that others have submitted on Sage City.
Ready to learn more?
To review enhancements delivered in past service releases, open our What’s New overview by selecting Help > What’s New in your Sage Timeslips application.