Happy New Year and welcome to the start of a new year. This month the Sage HRMS Learning Services department is hosting free 1 hour webinars on Generating W-2s and Balancing your payroll. Click here to register. Not sure what is covered? See below for more information.
Processing Payroll 101 – Part 4: Balancing Your Payroll and Making Adjustments
When: Join us on December 21st OR January 7th, from 10-11 AM Pacific Time | 1-2 PM Eastern Time.
Who should attend: Ever wonder what are the suggested reports to balance during payroll processing? Have you ever discovered a payroll error and weren't sure how or where to make the correction? If so, this webinar is for you.
You will learn how to:
- Print and Export Payroll Reports
- Search a report
- Identify what information is contained in Transaction and Employee Reports
- Associate at what stage of the payroll a report should be accessed and why
- Decide whether to make a correction/adjustment in Transaction History or in a Timecard
Note: While reports from the Sage HRMS US Payroll module will be demonstrated, Canadian Payroll Reports are very similar.
Suggested Prerequisites: Participants should have a cursory knowledge of Sage HRMS Payroll
Generating W-2’s using Aatrix
When: Join us on January 12th OR January 20th, from 10-11 AM Pacific Time | 1-2 PM Eastern Time.
Who should attend: This webinar is designed for the person that will be generating Form W-2's in Sage HRMS US Payroll.
You will learn:
- Where information is pulled from in Sage HRMS that populates the Form W-2
- How to generate Form W-2
- Where and how to make overrides in the Aatrix Wizard
- Printing W-2 copies
Suggested Prerequisites: Participants should have a cursory knowledge of Sage HRMS US Payroll