What’s new in version 20.1 Update 5
Changes in Sage Estimating (SQL) and Sage Estimating Essential:
- Means Integrator warns you if the *.MIMX file is incompatible with your version of Estimating. You can update Means 2022 files in Means Integrator.
Changes in Sage Estimating (SQL) only:
- Review Assembly now processes changes to items when they have a group phase that does not exist on the estimate.
- You can copy and paste lines in models.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage Estimating or Sage Estimating Essential, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
1. Click the following link to download and install the update:
2. If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log on.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.