If you have employees in the State of New Mexico and are using Sage BusinessWorks 2021 there is a new version of 2021 SP4 available that includes the payroll tax table update for New Mexico.
The new download of SP4 also includes an important fix for customers importing from third party developers that are using BWGAccess to import Sales Orders.
Please download and install the current version of SP4 (build 40) from www.sagekb.com
To download the service pack:
- Visit www.sagekb.com
- Click Sign in in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter your Username and Password (If you are not already registered select Sign Up for a Portal Account).
- Select My downloads on the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Select Sage BusinessWorks.
- Under Latest update select the desired service pack.
- Click Download now to download the file.
- If you have issues downloading the software try the direct download link below the Download now option.
- If prompted, choose to Run or Save the file (this is normally at the bottom of the screen). If you select to save the file, save the file to your Desktop or your desired location. NOTE: If a location is not selected the download usually defaults to C:\User\[UserID]\Downloads.
To install the service pack:
- Ensure all users are logged out of Sage BusinessWorks
- Double click on the file downloaded from www.sagekb.com
- The default location it downloads to is C:\Users\[UserID]\Downloads
- On the Welcome screen for the Product Update select Next > to continue.
- Accept the End User License and Support Agreement and click Next >
- Verify Entitlement information and click Next >
- If the next button does not appear ensure that the System Manager registration has been entered into the program under Utilities, Registration Information, Module Registration.
- Review install settings and click Next >
- The installation will now begin. When the installation is complete click Finish
- Login to Sage BusinessWorks and select Help, About and verify the service pack installed successfully