If you receive an error when attempting to download the product or a service pack it usually indicates an issue with the browser/PC which is preventing the system from running the Sage Download manager. To resolve this issue download the program or service pack again using the direct download option. Note: It may be necessary to disable your anti-virus to download.
- Access the Sage Knowledgebase www.sagekb.com and login
- Select the My Downloads link at the top of the page and then select Sage BusinessWorks
- Select the product or service pack you wish to download
- Click on the direct download link (located below the Download now button)
- If the download doesn't appear to download or if the issue persists, right click the direct download link and select Open link in new window
- Then refresh the Window again to start the download