State and Local Tax Changes
- Arkansas State Income Tax
Standard Deduction and Withholding Table changes.
- Indiana State Income Tax
New Deduction Constant Table C for adopted dependent exemptions.
- Virginia State Income Tax
Standard Deduction changes.
- Pennsylvania – City of Philadelphia (Residents)
Correction to the Withholding Tax Rate from 3.70% to 3.79%.
For additional information, see Sage Knowledgebase article: October 2022 Tax Update Bulletin.
Making sure your Tax Update is applied
You will receive this update automatically through your product. The version for this tax update is 20221001 for releases 2022 and 2023. Follow these steps to make sure that your tax update was applied:
- Open your Sage 50 company.
- Select Help > About Sage 50 Accounting.
- Confirm that the installed Tax Update version number matches the version number listed above.
- If your Installed Tax Update version number does not match:
- Select Services> Check for Updates > Check Now.
- If multiple updates appear, select the update(s) you want to install, then select Download.
- After the download is finished, exit Sage 50 and the update will begin.
Visit Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.
You can also join us online at Sage Q&A Live to get quick answers to your questions. Enter your name and email address, click Join Webinar in Progress, and ask your question(s).