We are pleased to announce the Sage 500 stand-alone updates that are independent of the normal product updates. More information can be found in the Release Notes and 1099 Forms Service User Guide:
- Release Notes for Sage 500 v2021 1099 Update for Tax Year 2021
- Release Notes for Sage 500 v2019 1099 Update for Tax Year 2021
- Release Notes for Sage 500 v2018 1099 Update for Tax Year 2021
- 1099 Forms Service User Guide
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 500 ERP, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
To upgrade Sage 500 ERP, contact your Sage business partner or download the update from the Sage Knowledgebase:
Click the appropriate link to access your product and documentation, then follow the steps under Log on to the Sage Knowledgebase:
- Download Sage 500 ERP v2021 1099 Tax Year 2021 Update
- Download Sage 500 ERP v2019 1099 Tax Year 2021 Update
- Download Sage 500 ERP v2018 1099 Tax Year 2021 Update
Need help closing the year?
Visit Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Year-end Center, Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Online Case submission and Appointment scheduling.
Questions? To start (or join) a discussion about this topic, please visit the Sage 500 General Discussion Topics forum.