We are pleased to announce the Sage 500 2017.x, 2018.x, & 2019.x releases. This release includes only those changes necessary to support 1099 tax year 2020 program changes, which include 1099-MISC changes and the addition of a new 1099-NEC form. It is a stand-alone update that is independent of the normal product updates. More information about these releases can be found in the Release Notes and 1099 Forms Service User Guide:
- Release Notes for Sage 500 v2019 1099 Update for Tax Year 2020
- Release Notes for Sage 500 v2018 1099 Update for Tax Year 2020
- Release Notes for Sage 500 v2017 1099 Update for Tax Year 2020
- 1099 Forms Service User Guide
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 500 ERP, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
To upgrade Sage 500 ERP, contact your Sage business partner or download the update from the Sage Knowledgebase:
- Click the appropriate link to access your product and documentation:
Download Sage 500 ERP 2019 1099 TY2020 Update
Download Sage 500 ERP 2018 1099 TY2020 Update
- From the article, follow the steps to log onto the Sage Knowledgebase.
- From Related resources, click the appropriate "Download Sage 500 ERP [version] 1099 TY2020" link to download and install the update.