What's new in Sage 100 Year-end IRD for tax year 2022
- Form 1099-DIV changes
- Form 1099-MISC changes
- Updated Form 1099 Tax Reporting version
- Functionality change of where the 1099 DBA Name field in Vendor Maintenance prints on the 1099 Form (only applicable for IRD compatible with Sage 100 2022 and Sage 100 2021)
Note: The 2022 IRD is compatible and applicable for the following versions:
- Sage 100 2022.0 – 2022.2 (7.10.0 – 7.10.2)
- Sage 100 2021.3 – 2021.5 (7.00.3 – 7.00.5)
- Sage 100 2020.5 – 2020.6 (6.20.5 – 6.20.6)
Before installing these updates, please read the Release Notes included in the download and Year End Processing Resources for Sage 100
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Click the appropriate link to download and install the update:
Download Sage 100 Year-end IRD for tax year 2022
- If you are prompted to log in, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log in.
Need help closing the books?
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Year-end Center, Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.