What's new in Sage 100 Payroll 2.23.0
- In Payroll Options on the History tab, the default number of years to retain payroll is now nine years.
- The minimum required number of years to retain history has not changed, and this update will not affect your existing settings.
- Compliance changes needed for tax year 2022:
- Updated Aatrix Tax Types
- Updated Aatrix Payroll Version
- Updated Payroll System Tax Table files
Before installing, please see the Sage 100 Payroll 2.23 Installation and Upgrade Guide. For a list of program fixes, see the release notes.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Click the appropriate link to download and install the update:
Download Sage 100 Payroll 2.23.0
- If you are prompted to log in, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log in.
Need help closing the books?
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Year-end Center, Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case submission