We frequently gather and post articles to this forum addressing your most common questions.
Check out this month’s trending topics to see if there is an article(s) that assists you:
- The numbers on my 941 are incorrect.
- I have a problem with my Payment Center displaying data.
- I have missing, damaged, or irrecoverable data or transactions in my company. How do I restore a backup?
- I have a problem with my balance sheet not balancing.
- I have a problem with the program not opening when I click the icon.
- How do I manually activate the program or manually register the payroll service?
- Error: “Another Sage 50 user or workstation is accessing this company area or performing a similar company process” and user sessions are not closed out properly.
Download and install topics:
- How do I download Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2021 Full Product?
- How do I locate and manually install the latest product and/or tax update?
- How do I install Sage 50 on my computer(s)?
- Error: “There is not a valid Sage 50 centralized company data location on that computer” during installation.
- How do I download a company shared with Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive)?
- How do I install Sage 50 on a new computer?
Sharing your company:
- Error: “File System Error 43 in [File]” when opening a Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive) company.
- I have a problem sharing my company on Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive).
In addition, if you have questions about downloading/installing/upgrading, payroll processing, general processing, or working remotely you can let our Sage Support analysts assist you immediately by visiting Sage Q&A Live, choosing your topic room, then submitting your question(s).
We’re here to help! For a full list of support options available to you, please visit Sage.com/Resources.
Questions? To start (or join) a discussion about this topic, please visit the Sage 50 discussion forums.