We are currently experiencing longer than normal wait times on our phone system and are working diligently to answer your call. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing, but please know we value your business and are doing everything possible to assist you.
We also recognize that the busy year-end season is quickly approaching and that wait times will continue to be extended. To help solve your inquiries more quickly, we will gather top articles from our knowledgebase for the most common questions you're asking about your Sage 50cloud U.S. software and post them to the Sage 50 US Announcements, News, and Alerts forum on a frequent basis. Be sure to subscribe to this forum now to receive the upcoming posts!
Why not look and see if there is an article that can assist now? Listed below are some of the topics that are currently trending:
- I have a problem installing on my workstation
- How do I install the 2021.1.1 update?
- I have a problem with missing pay type / pay rate fields
- I have a problem accessing employee records
- I have a problem saving changes to employee records
- I have a problem with my 401k not calculating catch up to the limit
- I have a problem sharing my company to the cloud
- I have a problem opening my 941 form
- I have a problem with my pay rates when paying more than one employee
- I have a problem opening Sage 50 on my server
To aid us in improving our content, please let us know if you find an article helpful by clicking Yes at the end of the article.
In addition, if you have questions about downloading/installing/upgrading, payroll, year-end processing, or Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive), you can let our Sage Support analysts assist you immediately by visiting Sage Q&A Live, choosing your topic room, then submitting your question(s).
For a full list of support options available to you, please visit Sage.com/Resources.
Questions? To start (or join) a discussion about this topic, please visit the Sage 50 US General Discussion forum.