We have some exciting news to share…the platform Sage City resides on will be receiving an update this Tuesday night, July 25.
Most areas of the community will behave and look the same, with the most apparent difference being some font and slight style changes to the forums list page and thread views, along with nested conversations and “user presence”.
Here are some of the main highlights of this upgrade:
- New compact layout on the thread details page.
- Biggest change is nested conversations in the forums.
- New updated header on email digests and notifications.
- Drag and drop images into a post!
- Rich text quick reply formatting.
- Up/down voting on replies replaces likes.
- “I have this question too” option on forum posts.
- Live updates with visual presence indicator icons.
- Live present members count and typing indicators.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
As a result of this upgrade, Sage City will not be available on Tuesday, July 25 from 9pm to 12am midnight ET (6pm to 9pm PT). This means that users will not be able to log in to Sage City to post a new question, reply to an existing thread, register for a new account, or view and search existing content until after the platform upgrade is complete.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused by this planned platform upgrade. If you encounter any issues after the upgrade or have any feedback or concerns you would like to share, please be sure to send an email to [email protected], and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
The Sage City team wants to sincerely thank our 70,000+ active members for continuing to participate in the community by sharing valuable insights and advice every day. We’re looking forward to showing you the refreshed look and upgraded features of Sage City starting on Wednesday, July 26!