The Sage CRM Community has additional resources to help partners. These include a spreadsheet that lists the main metadata and database changes that have been made between Sage CRM 2022 R1 and Sage CRM 2022 R2. You can download this from the Example Downloads and Components folder.
This is an Excel Workbook that lists the main metadata and database changes that have been made between Sage CRM 2022 R2 and Sage CRM 2023 R1.
- New Tables & Columns
- Tables & Columns Removed
- New Views
- Views Dropped
- New Columns in Existing Tables
- Changed Data Types
- New Custom System Parameters
- Custom System Parameters Removed
- New Screens, Lists and Tabs
- Screens, Lists and Tabs Dropped
- New System Actions
- System Actions Dropped
- New Custom Captions
- New Custom Edit Definitions
- New Workflow Rules
The majority of the changes support the algorithms that support the Narrative Summary feature introduced in Sage CRM 2023 R1.