Sage 50 version 2021 ( Canada ) recently upgraded from Sage 50 version 2020 ( Canada ).
The .SAI and .SAJ files are stored on Microsoft OneDrive. My https://ceo365portal.na.sage.com/ has been activated and the Microsoft 365 Integration feature shows up in the Sage 50 File menu. All company files are stored in OneDrive and are being opened with Sage 50 2021 .
Some Company Files "CompanyName.SAI" files are generating an error : “Sage 50 Cannot open the database because the database engine reported an error. Please see the error log for more information.”
What I have tried :
- Moving .SAI and .SAJ files from Microsoft Cloud OneDrive to my Workstation physical Hard Drive.
- Uninstalling the ODBC connectors and manually installing connectors from “C:\Sage\Sage 50 Accounting Installer Files - CDN Release 2021.0\BIN\MySQLODBC.
- Restarting Sage 50 Connection Manager.
- Opening the Company while disabling Windows 10 Antivirus and Firewall protections.
- Granting the Full Files Access on .SAI and .SAJ files to “Everyone”.
- Setting Windows Event Logs Startup Type to “Automatic”.
- Reinstalling Sage.
- Repairing the file with Basic and Advanced Check & Repair.
Failed company opening are generating MySQL error in CompanyName.SAJ/error.txt :
2020-10-30T15:31:47.657029Z 0 [ERROR] InnoDB: Trying to access page number 4294967295 in space 0, space name innodb_system, which is outside the tablespace bounds. Byte offset 0, len 16384, i/o type read. If you get this error at mysqld startup, please check that your my.cnf matches the ibdata files that you have in the MySQL server. 2020-10-30T15:31:47.661826Z 0 [ERROR] InnoDB: Server exits.
I have tried to fix the mysql error with adding innodb value innodb_flush_method=normal, innodb_force_recovery=6 to mysql config "dbengine.ini" but the MySQL keeps on crashing with Assertion failure Error.
NOTE: I am a programmer myself and I think that this is a software conception issue. I have tried to reach Customer Support but I always end up with first level agents who are providing me with document links. This issue requires at least third level customer support if not a dev assistance. How can we access the Sage Bug Tracker to report this ?