Below are the top 15 reasons customers called for the week ending 01/16/2021:
- How do I download Sage 50 2021—Canadian Edition?
- How do I share company data files using Remote Data Access?
- How to set up users with Remote Data Access (RDA)
- Error: "Cannot open company file. A required data file is missing"
- How do I download a company file shared with Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive)?
- How do I restore from a backup
- How do I convert data files from old versions of Simply Accounting or Sage 50 2013 to the latest version of Sage 50?
- Error: "A company file with the same ID is currently being shared" when trying to share a file
- How do I start a new fiscal year? (Video)
- How to Print T4 Slips and Summary
- Error: "This shared company is already open"
- Sage 50 EFT Direct (Electronic Fund Transfer) integration setup
- How to activate Sage 50 CA
- Error: "An error has occurred while moving current year to last year. As a result, the new fiscal year could not start. Please restore from backup or run Advance Database Check."
- How do I download the Sage 50—Canadian Edition 2021.1 Product Update?
To aid us in improving our content, please let us know if you find an article helpful by clicking Yes at the end of the article.
If the Sage Knowledgebase articles provided do not answer your questions, Chat is a faster way to reach support to receive assistance.
For the month of January, Saturday appointments can be scheduled by visiting our Sage Yearend Centre.
For a full list of support options available to you, please visit Sage.com/Resources .