Below are the top 15 reasons customers called for the week ending 01/09/2021:
- How do I download Sage 50 2021—Canadian Edition?
- Error: "An error has occured while moving current year to last year..."
- How do I share company data files using Remote Data Access?
- How do I download Sage 50—Canadian Edition 2021.1 product update?
- How do I start a new fiscal year? (Video)
- How do I set up users with Remote Data Access (RDA)
- Error: "You have opened a company using Remote Data Access. You cannot convert this company file because you are not in single user mode"
- How do I advance the fiscal or calendar year?
- Error: "Cannot open company file. A required data file is missing"
- How do I restore from a backup
- Error: "Unable to open company file"
- Error: "A company file with the same ID is currently being shared"
- How do I download a company file shared with Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive)?
- Error: "This shared company is already open"
- If I roll to a the new fiscal year can I still post into the previous year?
To aid us in improving our content, please let us know if you find an article helpful by clicking Yes at the end of the article.
If the Sage Knowledgebase articles provided do not answer your questions, Chat is a faster way to reach support to receive assistance.
For the month of January, Saturday appointments can be scheduled by visiting our Sage Yearend Centre.
For a full list of support options available to you, please visit Sage.com/Resources .