Hi Sage Community,
I am looking for a product comparison between Sage X3, Sage 300 (Accpac) and Sage 200 (Evolution).
Where could I find this please?
Can someone please advise on how to fix the error below. it appears every time I try to print reports (Custom and Standard).
error | Job 4 - ERR 262 from the publishing server: The connection to the file server has failed.
This event is triggered 10 days before the license expires to remind the user that he/she has to take care of the license renewal.
Variables used in license event code : notifications.
1. user entity values, for example user.firstName
2. productTitle: the name of the product
3. percentage: the percentage of volume reached.
4. graceSlowdown: the slowdown percentage that applies on web services at the next warning level.
3. graceSlowdown: the slowdown percentage that applies on web services.
2. productTitle: the name of the product.
3. productVersion: the current product version number.
4. policyTitle: the policy that the expiring license is associated to.
5. policyVersion: the version number…
This error happens every time a product is entered under the Product tab and click Save
Impact : Project screen closes, and the task is not saved.
Resolved and fix is included in v11.0.14, error not in higher patches.
@X3.TRT/SUBSRHA$adx (Line #) Error 20: Non existent file
@X3.TRT/SUBSRHA$adx(182): if !clalev ([F:PJTA]) Local File PJMTSK [PJTA] : Endif
Issue will be fixes on version 12 patch 23. Request hotfix 195485 (patch 21) or 195486…
The patch and setup media are available on our ftp s…
You can be getting this error when running GLGRPAUX, GLGRPDEV, GLGRPDEVAUX, DE-GLGRP, DE-GLGRP2, DE-GLGRPAUX reports
Cause : Updates to RPTGLI.src file requires updated runtime and adxadmin components.
Install hot fixes below
1. Sage X3 Adxadmin 92…