Ensure that your software is on the most updated version to ensure successful submission.
- Your payroll application must be on Release 5.9a for the reconciliation period March 2022 to August 2022.
- The software update will include the updated IRP5/IT3a report according to the latest SARS Business Requirement Specification
- The update is available as from 16 September 2022 on the Sage Portal
- SARS [email protected] must be on version 7.2.8 or higher for the 2022/2023 Interim EMP501 Reconciliation season
- Importing mid-year IRP5 files on any version lower than 7.2.8 will result in import errors, as the SARS software is still applying 2021/2022 ETI table validations
- The application will warn you if a new version is available and will require to be updated
- Read more here