These articles provides guidance on generating and understanding the OID report (also known as WCA/COIDA report) to complete your online submission to the Department of Labour.
- Why should a company submit a Return of Earnings W.As.8 to the Compensation Fund annually?
- What is the deadline for submission of the 2020 Return of Earnings W.As.8 to the Compensation Fund?
- Which employees are included in the OID report?
- What are the OID limits for the current and previous year?
- Which earnings should I include on my OID report selection?
- Where can I find more details on the calculation of values on the OID report?
- How do I generate the OID Report from my payroll?
- How do I group or consolidate my OID reports for multiple companies?
- Why does my OID report not merge with the W.As.8 Excel template?
- Why does my Director not appear on my OID report?
Important links to the Department of Employment and Labour: