The tax year end submission process will allow you to prepare and submit your employee tax certificates and reconciliation to the South Africa Revenue Services (SARS).
Follow these guidelines for a successful submission.
Prepare your payroll
Validation and preparation is key to ensure the information provided on the employee certificates is correct.
- How do I prepare my payroll for submission?
- Where can I download the latest checklist as guideline for my submission?
- Known IRP5/IT3a Report validation errors and possible solution on how to resolve them
Reconcile your financial values
Ensure your PAYE, SDL, UIF and ETI balances on your payroll and declarations to SARS.
- How do I reconcile my payroll financial values?
- Which reports can I use to reconcile my EMP501?
- Which reports can I use to reconcile my Employment Tax Incentive (ETI) values?
Submission to SARS
Be sure to submit before the deadline of 31 May to avoid the rush and queues!
- How do I submit my reconciliation and tax certificates to SARS?
- Known SARS [email protected] import errors and possible solutions on how to resolve them