Please take note of the following deadlines for employers to submit their Employment Equity Reports for 2022:
- Manual or posted: 1 October 2022
- Online/Electronic: 15 January 2023
According to the current information available, there are no changes to the reports at this stage, and you will be able to generate the reports from your payroll.
Who must submit their Equity Reports for 2022?
- All designated employers with 50 or more employees must report every year.
- Employers with fewer than 50 employees who are designated in terms of the turnover threshold applicable to designated employers (Schedule 4 of the Employment Equity Amendment Act No. 47 of 2013).
- Employers who became newly designated on or after the first working day of April 2022, but before the first working day of October 2022, must only submit their first report on the first working day of October 2022.
- Employers who voluntarily wish to comply in terms of section 14 of the EE Act.
Click here to access the Department of Employment and Labour online portal for more information and online submission.
- How to setup the Employment Equity Module (please contact your Sage accredited Business Partner for assistance)
- Employment Equity: Adding or amending the Employment Equity contact person details
- Employment Equity: Equity Remuneration Control
- Employment Equity: How do I include employees in the Employment Equity report?
- Employment Equity: Update and Activate the Employee Equity Screens
- Employment Equity: Update the Employment Equity History Screens
- Employment Equity: How to do an Equity General Recalculation
- Employment Equity: How to exclude an employee from the Equity Report
- Employment Equity: How to setup a Zero Equity Plan
- Employment Equity: How to setup the Numerical Goals and Targets
- Employment Equity: How to print the Equity Reports (Employee Declaration, Equity Exceptions, Equity Details Report)
- Employment Equity: How to print the Equity Report (EEA2 and EEA4)