Please note that after 3 July 2022, FNB clients will be required to submit FICA documentation for all users linked to an FNB account. This legislative requirement requires the primary user (main FNB Account holder) and secondary users (e.g., accountant accessing data on your behalf) or any other users that access transactional data off an FNB Account, to have gone through the FICA process directly with FNB.
Below are some of the ways you can continue using FNB Bank Feeds without disruption:
Option 1: If you have an FNB Business Banking account, you can take these few easy steps to switch to FNB Direct Bank Feeds.
- On Sage Accounting, go to Banking > Transactions > Manage Bank Feeds
- Select “Sage Bank Feeds” and click on “Continue”
- Accept our Terms and Conditions.
- Search for “FNB Business Profile Direct Feed” and click on the search result and continue
- Log onto FNB Online Banking and connect your bank account to Sage Accounting and follow the steps - Direct Bank Feeds Guide
Option 2: If you have a FNB Personal Banking account and want make use of the FNB Direct Bank Feed, we recommend opening a FNB First Business Account. Click here or search ‘FNB Business’ on the FNB website/FNB App.
Option 3: If you have a FNB Personal Banking account and have secondary users linked to your profile want to continue using bank feeds, you will need to have gone through the FICA process directly with FNB before 3 July 2022.
If you have secondary users linked to your FNB banking profile and have not undergone the FICA process with FNB, you will not be able to access transactional data via bank feeds after 3 July 2022.
Should you wish to chat to a consultant, please contact us on [email protected].