- “What’s New” pages showing recent feature addition previews
- Audit Trail enhancements for usability and performance
- Save/Restore Desktop views for saving and restoring typical workflow windows
- “Fit to Screen” to recover from misplaced and hidden windows
- Slip and Transaction Entry Colors to visually identify an open window and status
- Scheduled Backup changes for stability and more reliable use
This latest release also includes resolution to issues reported, which will improve performance and your overall Sage Timeslips experience. More information about this release can be found in the Sage Timeslips Release Notes.
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage Timeslips, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
Download the software from Sage Knowledgebase: Download Sage Timeslips Premium August 2021 Service Release.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.
Questions? To start (or join) a discussion about this topic, please visit the Sage Timeslips Forum.