- New filter to limit slips that span multiple days
- Add the ability to approve A/R transaction without sending a bill
- Allow conflict checking to prompt for additional custom text to search
- Customize the format of client names on the Billing Assistant list
- Bills Completed log file
- Retain all bill images for specific clients
- Security setting to lock down Contributions tab on an invoice
- Show slip source on slip entry
- Easy date navigation on My Day, My Week, and My Month views on Slip List
- Remember TimeCapture password during current session
- New user-defined client report fields
This latest release also includes resolution to issues reported, which will improve performance and your overall Sage Timeslips experience. More information about this release can be found in the Sage Timeslips Release Notes.
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage Timeslips, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
Download the software from Sage Knowledgebase: Download Sage Timeslips Premium May 2021 Service Release.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.
Questions? To start (or join) a discussion about this topic, please visit the Sage Timeslips Forum.