Highlights of the Sage Timeslips Premium June 2020 service release include:
- Allow PDF Attachments when Printing Invoices
- Auto Payments Deletion Option
- Bill Stage UI Refresh: Add Audit House Name to Bill Stage List - Audit Tab
- Audit House Format Option Update
- New option to Client Funds Listing report to show latest transaction
This latest release also includes resolutions to issues reported, which will improve performance and your overall Sage Timeslips experience. More information about this release can be found in the Sage Timeslips Release Notes.
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage Timeslips, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
Download the software from the Sage Knowledgebase: Download Sage Timeslips Premium June 2020 service release
Visit the Sage City Customer Resources page at www.SageCity.com/Resources for additional options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City and Sage University, as well as Live Chat and Online Case submission.