For the existing and premium versions of Sage HRMS:
- California Pay Data Reporting has been updated with the latest legislative requirements.
- When adding a new code, the correct code will now display when clicking on Apply.
The premium version of Sage HRMS
- Custom Details can now be accessed without receiving an error.
The premium web version of Sage HRMS:
- A security update is included in this release.
- We have implemented a performance improvement to the Advanced Find.
For detailed information about these releases, see the Sage HRMS Q1 SR1 2023 release notes.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage HRMS check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with these releases. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Click applicable link below to download and install the update:
- Download Sage HRMS Q1 SR1 2023 product update
- Download the premium web version of Sage HRMS Q1 SR1 2023 product update
2. If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log on.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case Submission.