This modernization release of Employee Self Service is only for customers on the subscription version of Sage HRMS. Please contact either your Sage Business Partner or Sage Account Manager for information on your options for moving to subscription.
What's New and exciting
- Modern user interface
- New and improved employee time off experience, including a calendar view displaying time off requests
- Improved manager time off experience, with an enhanced calendar view displaying time off requests from their direct reports
- Additional pages displaying employee information, reducing paperwork and HR requests
- Additional pages displaying information to managers on their direct reports
For additional information about this release, see the Sage HRMS ESS Modernization - What's New Guide - October 2021.pdf or read the Sage HRMS Employee Self Service release notes attached to the Download article linked below.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage HRMS check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with these releases. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Click the link below to download and install the update:
Download Sage HRMS Employee Self Service release
- If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log on.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case Submission