Fixes included in the Service Release
- Error installing client update
Cause: User permission issue. Access Denied error.
- Issue running reports due to AV blocking file or other versions of Crystal Report runtimes installed on machine
Cause: SAP Crystal Runtime is not fully installing when an earlier version of SAP Crystal Runtime is already installed.
- Issue running reports/printing check due to missing BK66A custom reporting folder
Cause: The updated folders names were not included in the release of the new SM module.
- Aatrix integration for Form 941
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage HRMS, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure this product is fully compatible with these releases. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
Note: Sage Employee Self Service Q2 2020 product update is available within KB 105317
Click link below to download and install the update:
- Download Sage HRMS Q2 2020 SR1 product update
- Download Sage HRMS Employee Self Service Q2 2020 product update
Visit www.SageCity.com/Resources page for additional resources, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.