There is still time to register for tomorrow's webinar 'Customizing Sage HRMS Part 2: Custom Pages'.
Who should attend? Anyone that is interested in learning how to design employee custom pages (details) in Sage HRMS. When creating a custom page, you can add your own custom fields as well as adding existing fields from Sage HRMS databases. You can create custom code tables and reference them on your custom pages.
In this one hour webinar, you will learn:
- Difference between single and multi-record pages
- How to create an employee multi-record custom page
- Add existing fields to your custom page
- Create your own custom fields (Character, Date, Code Table, Logical)
- Determine the length of the field, whether it is a required field, and how to add field level security
- Create a report on your custom fields using Secure Query
We will create a custom page similar to the following:
To register, go to https://www.sage.com/en-us/cp/hrmslearningseries/
If you have any problems registering, please send an email to [email protected] with your name, email address, title and date of webinar.