What's new in Sage Fixed Assets 2022.1 in 2022
This release includes the following items:
• Federal tax update
• Import of partial disposal information – Partially dispose numerous assets in seconds*
• Direct integration with Sage Intacct’s General Ledger - Depreciation expense journal entries can now be posted directly to Sage Intacct*
• Audit Advisor enhancement – Audit Advisor now conveniently displays the total Section 179 claimed for all assets in the selected tax year
• Quick access to context-sensitive training through Sage University - More in-product links to Sage University content in more areas of Sage Fixed Assets
For more information about these items and other release updates, see the Sage Fixed Assets 2022.1 Release Notes.
* Subscription only
Important: Before upgrading, consult with your business partner or Sage to ensure that this update is compatible with customizations, integrated applications, and other configuration options. If you install this update independently, you assume responsibility for any impact on your system.
If you are using Sage Fixed Assets 2021.1 or newer, it is quick and easy to download the 2022.1 release via Sage Advisor Update. If you are using a version earlier than 2021.1, follow the steps to download the release from the Sage Knowledgebase.
Sage Advisor Update (version 2021.1 or newer)
Sage Advisor Update may have already notified you about the availability of this release via a pop-up message in the Microsoft Windows system tray. Didn’t get the notification? No problem—follow the steps below to get the release via Sage Advisor Update:
1. Go to Start, All Programs, Sage and select Sage Advisor Update.
2. If the 2022.1 release is not listed, click Check for Updates.
3. After the release is found, select it, and then click Download & Install or Download Only and follow the prompts to complete the process.
To upgrade to Sage Fixed Assets 2022.1, download the product update from the Sage Knowledgebase or contact your Sage business partner:
1. Click the following link to open the Download Portal article: Sage Fixed Assets Download Portal
2. If you are not logged on, click Sign in on the right-hand corner of the page.
3. Select your product to download.
Need help closing the year?
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Year-end Center, Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.