What's new in Sage Fixed Assets 2019.1.1
There are several important improvements and enhancements in Sage Fixed Assets 2019.1.1. The following are some key issues that the update resolves:
• Slow performance when running depreciation in Single User and Network
• Transfer To field on the Transfer Dialog
• Editing the General Information fields
• Export Asset List to Excel
For more information about the Sage Fixed Assets 2019.1.1 update see Sage Knowledgebase article 95862.
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage Fixed Assets, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are available.
1. Click the following link to download the update: How to apply the 2019.1.1 update
2. If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, then click Log on.
We're here to help! Contact your Sage business partner, visit Sage City to join product discussions, search articles in the Sage Knowledgebase, or chat with an expert.
And for year-end tips, updates, and information, visit the Sage Year-end Center at www.SageCity.com/YearEnd—bookmark it today!