Sage and PwC have partnered to develop a Business Advisory Skills Program, designed to help partners accelerate their growth. Following a successful introduction pilot session at the Partner Summit, we are delighted to offer the full training program to our partners.
This 3-day training program has been designed to address common challenges faced by consultants, to increase their confidence and capability in operating as influential advisors to customers, and in turn, maximise value throughout the customer journey.
The course content includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Managing conflict and change
- Understanding individual communications styles and how this impacts others
- Enabling productive collaboration and high performing teams
- Planning and undertaking effective meetings
- Optimising project and stakeholder management
- Being agile in the workplace
By the end of the course, you will have access to materials to support you in maximizing value for customers, and in turn, contribute to the growth of your business.
Classes are scheduled with limited seating and a 20% discount off regular price. Do not miss this opportunity and register to secure your seat at the discounted rate.
- September 27-29, 2022: San Jose, California, USA
- October 4-6, 2022: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- November 1-3, 2022, London, UK
- November 15-17, 2022, Johannesburg, South Africa
Learn more and register at www.SageU.com/SagePWCAdvisorySkills