Dac Easy 2015.1 network, Access queries are slow to print to Excel file

Dac Easy 2015.1 network, Access queries are slow to print to Excel file

One obvious variable has changed. We are now using Office 365. One of our previous setups experienced similar symptoms but we always attributed it to the hardware. After making the change to Office 365, I noticed on all computers that publishing queries to files now takes too long (8 minutes/4 columns/6000records) as opposed to the previous just a few seconds.

I have to believe there is a setting causing this. I found a post involving Sage 50 (https://sagecity.na.sage.com/support_communities/sage_50_accounting_ca/f/sage-50-ca-general-discussion/76239/export-to-excel-2013-is-painfully-slow/262619#262619) but those issues did not seem to fix the Dac Easy side of things.