What’s new in version 20.1 Update 3
Both Sage Estimating (SQL) and Sage Estimating Essential:
- You can import estimates that include "quick sorts" on columns.
Sage Estimating (SQL):
- In Database Editor, you can now import prices for items that are selected as default takeoff items in assemblies.
- Crystal Reports now prints correctly. (An issue in Update 2 used the wrong Crystal Reports runtime).
- If you change a column or row variable in an item table from a numeric variable to a Yes/No variable, Estimating now inserts the correct items when you take off an assembly using that table.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage Estimating or Sage Estimating Essential, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
1. Click the following link to download and install the update:
2. If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log on.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.
Questions? To start (or join) a discussion about this topic, please visit the Sage Estimating General Discussion forum.