What's new in Sage Estimating version 20.1
- Factors can now be edited directly on the spreadsheet
- CCI tables have been renamed Factor Tables
- Simplified setup and configuration
- Improved process to import and export estimates
- Ability to highlight and tag cells
See the Release Notes for details about these and other improvements that are included in this release.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage Estimating, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Click the appropriate link to download and install the update:
Download Sage Estimating (SQL) v20.1
- If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log on.
Visit www.SageCity.com/Resources for additional options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University as well as Chat and Online Case Submission.