What’s new in version 23.2
Here are just a few of the many improvements we’ve made in both the Canadian and U.S. editions:
• General Ledger: new Set posting period from transaction date option in the 1-8 General Ledger Setup window.
• Accounts Receivable: edit invoice descriptions.
• Accounts Payable:
o Duplicate invoice warning in 4-2 Payable Invoices/Credits.
o Assign a preferred payment method to a vendor in 4-4 Vendors.
o Inactivated credit card accounts and subaccounts are not available in 4-7-1 Add/Edit Issuer Accounts or 4-7-2 Add/Edit Credit Cards.
o View complete hire history in 5-2-1 Employees.
o Add custom message to direct deposit email messages.
o Change the job on timecard lines in computed or posted payroll records.
Download and install version 23.2
• If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100 Contractor, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate Sage 100 Contractor with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
• Sage 100 Contractor version 23.2 is not compatible with Sage Estimating version 20.1 and earlier versions. If you integrate Sage 100 Contractor with Sage Estimating, do not install Sage 100 Contractor version 23.2 until you install Sage Estimating version 21.1.
• Read How do I upgrade my software and my company data to the most current version of Sage 100 Contractor SQL? for steps on installing the software.
• Review the Sage 100 Contractor 2021 v23 System Requirements before upgrading.
Download the update from the Sage Knowledgebase:
1. Click the link below to download and install the update:
2. If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log on.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.
Sage Expert Services are also available to you. Read KB article 111674 Sage Expert Services available for Sage 100 Contractor for more information.