How do I change payroll deductions for employee based on percentage

I am needing to change the percentage of a deduction for an employee. How can this be done? The deduction is a state retirement fund that is not listed under the benefits tab. It is being paid by both the employee and employer. The percentage is increasing in July (fiscal Year) of each year for 5 years.