We frequently gather and post articles to this forum addressing your most common questions.
Check out this month’s trending topics to see if there is an article(s) that assists you:
Download and install topics:
- Where can I find the download for the 1st January Tax Update for Release 2023?
- Where can I find the download for Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2023 Full Product?
- Installation Instructions for Sage 50—U.S. Edition
- How to install updates
- Error: “The installation of the Actian Zen [or Pervasive] database has failed.”
- How to repair the Sage 50 installation
- Where can I find my serial number?
Year-end / Payroll topics:
- How to resolve error messages when opening payroll tax forms
- How to run the Year-End Wizard
- How to print the 1099-NEC
- How to resolve “Error loading configuration file…exit code -2”
- Changes to 1099 and 1096 printing/efiling in release 2023
- Setting up Colorado Paid Family Leave
- Error: “The following formula existed last year in Sage-Maintained Payroll Formulas but could not be found for 20XX”
- How to Purge data
- Where can I locate Form 1099 instructions?
- When printing 1099 forms the full year is not printing in the “For calendar year” box
- How to print 1099-MISC or 1099-INT forms
- Error: “The following error occurred during backup: DynaZIP error #18.”
- I have missing, damaged, or irrecoverable data or transactions in my company. How do I restore a backup?
- Lists refresh indefinitely or take a long time to load
- What are Sage Expert Data Services?
- When I click the icon, the program does not open and nothing happens
- My program is slow, locks up, hangs, or freezes
- What to do when a General Ledger Balance or Consolidated company is out of balance or assets do not equal liabilities
- I forgot my password or username and/or my password is not working
Remote Data Access:
- Error 43 when opening a Remote Data Access company
- How do I set up Remote Data Access?
- Processing Collaboration gets stuck in a loop when sharing a company on Remote Data Access
We’re here to help! For a full list of support options available to you, please visit www.Sage.com/Resources.