Customizing Statement

The standard statement that comes with PTP 2010 is really about 99% perfect for me but the other 1% is totally frustrating so can someone please explain how to get rid of the label "PO#" from the description column (it prints out for each sales invoice entered), or tell me how to recreate the statement with Crystal Reports? THANK you!

Roberta

Parents
  • I see that this question was asked and answered more than 9 years ago, but I've just spent hours trying everything I could think of to get rid of the "PO#" label on statements with no luck.  I see that I'm not the only one to have this issue.  Has a workaround been developed since you all asked about this?  I just want to leave off the label entirely.  We bill for maintenance fees and electrical usage and our customers are thoroughly confused by this label.  I've been able to customize other parts of the form but not this one.  Thank you if anybody has any ideas.

Reply
  • I see that this question was asked and answered more than 9 years ago, but I've just spent hours trying everything I could think of to get rid of the "PO#" label on statements with no luck.  I see that I'm not the only one to have this issue.  Has a workaround been developed since you all asked about this?  I just want to leave off the label entirely.  We bill for maintenance fees and electrical usage and our customers are thoroughly confused by this label.  I've been able to customize other parts of the form but not this one.  Thank you if anybody has any ideas.

Children
No Data