We frequently gather and post articles to this forum addressing your most common questions.
Check out this month’s trending topics to see if there is an article(s) that assists you:
Download and install topics:
- How do I download Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2022 Full Product?
- Installation Instructions for Sage 50—U.S. Edition
- How do I download the April 2022 Tax Update for Release 2022?
- What are the system requirements for Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2022?
- How do I activate Sage 50—U.S. Edition?
- How do I find and install the latest updates?
- I have missing, damaged, or irrecoverable data or transactions in my company. How do I restore a backup?
- Error: “Sage 50 cannot be started” when Actian / Pervasive is not running or needs to be restarted
- Error: “I/O Error in the file [directory][dat file]”
- Error: “No email program or default profile could be found. For more information or to configure Webmail in Sage 50, select Email Setup from the Maintain Menu.”
- Error: “Another Sage 50 user or workstation is accessing this company area or performing a similar company process” and user sessions are not closed out properly
- What are Sage Expert Data Services?
- What are Sage Expert Customization Services?
- Error: “An unknown error occurred connecting to the SMTP server…”
- Error: “File System Error 3110”
- How do I add users?
- I have a problem with the program not opening when I click the icon
- I have a problem with my balance sheet not balancing
- How do I Purge data?
- Why am I required to onboard my data with a Sage account?
Remote Data Access:
- Error: “File System Error 43 in [File]” when opening a Remote Data Access company
- How do I set up Remote Data Access?
- How do I share a company using Remote Data Access?
- I have a problem sharing my company on Remote Data Access
- How do I download a company shared with Remote Data Access?
- Error: “Remote Data Access needs to synchronize the company date. Click OK to start the synchronization”
We’re here to help! For a full list of support options available to you, please visit www.Sage.com/Resources.