We frequently gather and post articles to this forum addressing your most common questions.
Check out this month’s trending topics to see if there is an article(s) that assists you:
- I have missing, damaged, or irrecoverable data or transactions in my company. How do I restore a backup?
- I have a problem with my balance sheet not balancing.
- Error: “Sage 50 cannot be started”
- Error: “Another Sage 50 user or workstation is accessing this company area or performing a similar company process” and user sessions are not closed out properly
- How do I move my data from one computer to another?
- My username and/or password is not working
- How do I add a user?
- I have a problem with the program not opening when I click the icon.
- Error: “No email program or default profile could be found. For more information or to configure Webmail in Sage 50, select Email Setup from the Maintain Menu.”
- Error: “An error occurred synchronizing with Remote Data Access. This company is not synchronized and will close in one minute.”
- The option to Connect to a Shared Company on the splash screen is greyed out.
Download and install topics:
- How do I download Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2022 Full Product?
- How do I install Sage 50 on my computer(s)?
- How do I find my serial number in order to install?
- How do I activate Sage 50—U.S. Edition?
- How do I download a company shared with Remote Data Access?
- How do I install updates?
- What are the system requirements for Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2022?
- How do I download the October 2021 Tax Update for Release 2022?
Sharing your company:
- Error: “File System Error 43 in [File]” when opening a Remote Data Access company
- How do I share a company using Remote Data Access?
- I have a problem sharing my company on Remote Data Access
We’re here to help! For a full list of support options available to you, please visit Sage.com/Resources.