- State Paid Family and Medical Leave enhancements
- Improvements to Banking Services
- Remote Data Access resiliency
- Improvements to the 1099 process
Note: If you are currently on Release 2021.1 or later, no data conversion is required after installing this version.
Download and install
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 50, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your Certified Consultant or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
This update will be sent to you automatically through your product. If you would like to download and install before the update is sent to you:
- Select Services > Check for Updates > Check Now
- If multiple updates appear, select the update(s) you want to install, then select Download
- Once the download has been completed, exit Sage 50 and the update will begin
Tip: If you have Sage 50 installed on more than one computer, you will need to download and install on the server first.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.
You can also join us online at Sage Q&A Live to get quick answers to your questions and to view online demonstrations on common topics.
Need help with installing the enhancements? Sage Expert Services offers affordable remote assistance on a project basis. Additional fees apply. Click here to learn more about Sage Experts Services and to schedule a consultation.