If you have a question(s) about downloading, installing, upgrading, payroll processing, general processing, or working remotely, our Sage Support analysts can assist you if you visit Sage Q&A Live, choose your topic room, and then submit your question(s).
In addition, we frequently gather and post articles to this forum addressing your most common questions.
Check out this month’s trending topics to see if there is an article(s) that assists you:
- I have missing, damaged, or irrecoverable data or transactions in my company. How do I restore a backup?
- How do I close my fiscal year?
- I have a problem with my balance sheet not balancing.
- Error: “Sage 50 cannot be started”
- Error: “Another Sage 50 user or workstation is accessing this company area or performing a similar company process”
- How do I purge my data?
- I have a problem with the program not opening when I click the icon.
- How do I add a new user?
- Error: “I/O Error in variable length part of record” in .DAT file.
- How do I move my data from one computer to another?
- How do I customize forms?
Download and install topics:
- How do I download Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2021 Full Product?
- How do I locate and manually install the latest product and/or tax update?
- How do I download a company shared with Remote Data Access?
- How do I install Sage 50 on my computer(s)?
- Error: "There is not a valid Sage 50 centralized company data location on that computer" during installation
- How do I find my serial number in order to install?
- How do I activate Sage 50—U.S. Edition?
Sharing your company:
- Error: “File System Error 43 in [File]” when opening a Remote Data Access company
- I have a problem sharing my company on Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive).
We’re here to help! For a full list of support options available to you, please visit Sage.com/Resources.